CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week 3 Recap



My flawless photoshop skills strike again.

And with that, the number of undefeated teams in our league has dropped to zero. Sorry if I haven’t been that interested in Fantasy Football as of late, but since the season’s still in its infancy and there’s no one clear cut team that’s head and shoulders above the rest, I’m moderately distracted by other things.

Things such as:
- Baseball is closing in on the playoffs
- Fantasy NASCAR has only 8 races left
- I’m following the OJ trial
- Rock’s Stag Party is this Saturday

But above all else, THE BILLS ARE 3-0!!! Not that I’m trying to take credit for it, but I didn’t make it into the game until the 4th quarter began. Coincidence?

No offense to Ginny or Urgie, but you missed a great ending. There was something in the air this Sunday. Something that even as Jamarcus Russel threw that 85 yard touchdown, you knew that it wasn't going to last. It just felt like every time Trent Edwards stepped on the field, he was imposing his will on the Raiders D and it was only a matter of time until he finally drove the blade through Al Davis' Jew heart (see picture above).

Finally, the reason I never posted my hate mail to ESPN is because Joey talked me out of it. He was concerned that my antics could result in getting us banned from the site. A scenario that wouldn’t seem that unlikely when you consider the amount of anti-Semitic rhetoric I was going to include. All things considered though, he was right. There was no pressing need to for a formal complaint, the situation with the free agents worked out, and there was no harm. I do realize that I'm representing all of you and not just myself when it comes to contact with the server hosts.

0 comments: