CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

The Wadhams Dynasty

___________________________________________________

 photo 4 Championships_zpstqzhv9qb.gif
___________________________________________________

It's pretty safe to say that I've cemented my legacy as a dynasty. Three championships in four years, and four titles in nine seasons.

It definitely wasn't easy this year. T-Smoke had the best team in the league all season, and I barely eked out a victory by 3.5 points, winning 132.5 to 129. I haven't checked the archives, but it has to be one of, if not the, narrowest margins of victory in a championship game.

Speaking of T-Smoke, I have to tip my hat to you, good sir. You put together a great team and gave me a run for my money. I actually turned off the television when Elliott scored his second touchdown, and was convinced that you had beaten me.

I even started a write-up congratulating you on the victory, and how you deserved to be champion. Being a hard worker, and dedicated father to three of the coolest boys I've ever met, it was a serious and heartfelt ode to one of the league's founding members finally claiming his place in the annals of history.

Then Rock's boy Dez Bryant threw a touchdown pass to Witten, and handed me the game. I hope you're not overly upset. I know I would be if I was in your place. Fortunately, time will make things better and you'll have a solid foundation on which to build next year's roster.

I know my victory upsets many of you, but I can't say it bothers me one bit. I've come to embrace my role as the "Tom Brady" or "Villain" of our fantasy football league. I called my shot these past two seasons before the draft even took place.

The good news is that I'm going to take next year off from winning a championship. Oh, I'll play, and I'll throw my $150 into the mix, but with my overwhelming dominance, and everyone so deeply involved with Draft Kings, I don't want people to lose interest in the UDFFL.

Finally, after the epic beat down Don layed on Devin (239-96) in the consolation game, here's the final draft order for 2017:

1. Rob (Regular Season: 2-11 1118 Points for)
2. Davie (Regular Season: 4-9, 1487 Points for)
3. Rock (Regular Season: 5-8, 1283 Points for)
4. Urgie (Regular Season: 6-7, 1347.5 Points for)
5. Spae (Regular Season: 6-7, 1400.5 Points for)
6. Joe Pro (Regular Season: 6-6-1, 1355 Points for)
7. B-Shorts (Regular Season 7-6, 1310 Points Scored)
8. Vic (Regular Season 7-6, 1341.5 Points Scored)
9. Devin (Lost Consolation Game)
10. Don (Won Consolation Game)
11. T-Smoke (Lost Championship Game)
12. Wadhams (2016 Champion)

So congratulations to me, and I look forward to seeing what the 2017 season holds.

0 comments: