CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Here's To You T-Smoke. You've Come A Long Way...

___________________________________________________

 photo 2268327860065203069btLqLh_fs_zpspkthe2of.jpg
___________________________________________________

Congratulations T. As one of the original members of the UDFFL, you are one of only two owners to never win a championship (the other being Urgie). Not only that, but you've never even finished in the money! Well all that changed this season. It's hard to believe that after finishing dead last in 2015 with only three wins, you're on the cusp of your first league title!

Even though you'll be facing me as I pursue my second consecutive championship, I can honestly say that it wouldn't be horrible losing to you. At least that's the way I feel right now. Next weekend might be a different story.

Though I'm emotionally preparing myself as best as I can for the outcome, preliminary projections have you in complete control. As of now, you have a total of 7 WR's and RB's in the top 20 for point output this week. My only hope is that with all the choices you have, you'll second and triple guess yourself out of the best lineup.

Be that as it may, I don't feel like I should even be in the final game when looking at the train-wreck of a week my team had. I'm trying to tell myself to be grateful for what I've got rather than what I wish I'll have. After all, it's Christmas. Then I remember all the fucking injuries I had this year, and top talent I had to throw back into the draft pool back in September, and I'm back to being my usual bitter self.

In case any of you forgot, the payout will be:

1st Place: $1000
2nd Place: $600
3rd Place: $200

Finally, here's the revised draft order for 2017

1. Rob (Regular Season: 2-11 1118 Points for)
2. Davie (Regular Season: 4-9, 1487 Points for)
3. Rock (Regular Season: 5-8, 1283 Points for)
4. Urgie (Regular Season: 6-7, 1347.5 Points for)
5. Spae (Regular Season: 6-7, 1400.5 Points for)
6. Joe Pro (Regular Season: 6-6-1, 1355 Points for)
7. B-Shorts (Regular Season 7-6, 1310 Points Scored)
8. Vic (Regular Season 7-6, 1341.5 Points Scored)

0 comments: