CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Week 6: Lick Dez Nuts? How About You Suck My (David) Johnson Instead?

___________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

I'd probably be in a better mood right now if I didn't just watch the Sabres blow the lead on three separate occasions on the way to a 4-3 loss to the Flames. It's hard to believe it only cost a first round pick in the trade that brought Robin Lehner to the team.

Sorry, but the beginning and end of hockey season always seem to be the times when I'm most invested in the outcome of the games.

Combine that with the impending presidential election, and the stupidity of the American populace at the forefront of it all, and it all adds up to putting me into a highly agitated state.

But, I suppose I should look on the bright side of things. I managed to beat Rock and avoid losing to the team with the worst record in the league. If only I had been like Spae and made a side bet with him for a six pack of Pump-King. If that were the case, I could be sipping my victory beer just in time for the start of the 2017 NHL Playoffs given Rock's propensity for paying six months late.

It appears that T-Smoke's team is for real this season. He's leading the league in both overall record and total points scored. Davie's team isn't nearly as bad as his record indicates, he's just had an incredible amount of points scored against him. Those Haylett boys sure do love throwing all of their eggs into the basket of an NFC South team.

As for me, I'll do my best to hand T-Smoke his second loss of the season this week. I'm just glad my boy Gronk has returned to form.
___________________________________________________

 photo Gronk-CupSpike_zpsd79te3bb.gif
___________________________________________________

This week also marks the official halfway point of the season, so if you haven't paid your entry fee as of yet, you might want to start setting a little bit of money aside each week so you don't have to cough up the entire $150 all at once.

0 comments: