CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Week 5: We Are At the 38.5% Point of the Season

___________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

This gif pretty well sums up my season to this point.

Short post this week since I just got back from the weekend trip to Vegas & L.A. It was easily the best vacation I've been on in almost 15 years (Spring Break in March of 2002).

Anyone who's vacationed with me knows how easily I get pissed off with my travel companions. Fortunately, that was not the case this time. From Friday morning until Monday night, it was a blast.

I might do a post about the trip later, but now is not the time.

Congratulations to T-Smoke and Joe Pro for holding down first and second place in the overall standings.

0 comments: