CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The 2015 Championship: Wad vs. Ginny

___________________________________________________

 photo badloserp11_zps9bbguqdo.gif
___________________________________________________

I suppose it was always destined to be this way... the 2013 league champion versus the 2014 league champion.

I try to be a good person, I really do. But I've come to accept that fantasy football brings out the worst in me. No matter how good of friends I am with someone, when it comes to my opponent each week, I can only seem to muster contempt and disgust for them. Which is weird because most of the time I'll gladly displace myself if it will help those I'm closest to in any way.

Not when it comes to fantasy football. No, I have no friends. Just people who stand between me and the ultimate goal.

That's why I don't think Devin and I should be in the same place this weekend since I'm certain his attitude isn't that far behind mine when it comes to matters such as this.

Here's the revised draft order for 2016:

1. T-Smoke (Regular Season: 3-10, 1289.5 Points for)
2. Don (Regular Season: 4-9, 1264.5 Points for)
3. Urgie (Regular Season: 4-9, 1278 Points for)
4. Spae (Regular Season: 5-8, 1411 Points for)
5. B-Shorts (Regular Season: 6-7, 1285 Points for)
6. Vic (Regular Season: 7-6, 1379.5 Points for)
7. Joey (Regular Season: 7-6, 1524 Points for)
8. Joe Pro (Regular Season: 8-5, 1518.5 Points for)

0 comments: