CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Destiny Motherfucker! Don't Fight It!

___________________________________________________

 photo hqdefault_zps7nvjttu4.jpg
___________________________________________________

I called my shot back in August. I knew four months ago that my roster was by far the best in the league. What I didn't know was how easy it would be claiming my third championship in the last eight seasons.

Hell, I was so sure of myself that I threw away my first pick on Joseph Randle!

Many of you thought I couldn't do it. Some of you probably laughed at the notion that I could claim victory before the draft even took place. I even overheard Rock say: "Three Time Champion no more." over at Devin's last week when Doug Baldwin caught his first of two touchdowns.

Want to know what happened next? Destiny Motherfucker! I got a combined 80 points from David Johnson and Antonio Brown which propelled me into the championship game (getting the trophy was nothing more than a formality at that point).

So enjoy the off-season. I'll be back in the fall to defend my title as "The First Back to Back Champion"

Finally, here's the draft order for 2016:

1. T-Smoke (Regular Season: 3-10, 1289.5 Points for)
2. Don (Regular Season: 4-9, 1264.5 Points for)
3. Urgie (Regular Season: 4-9, 1278 Points for)
4. Spae (Regular Season: 5-8, 1411 Points for)
5. B-Shorts (Regular Season: 6-7, 1285 Points for)
6. Vic (Regular Season: 7-6, 1379.5 Points for)
7. Joey (Regular Season: 7-6, 1524 Points for)
8. Joe Pro (Regular Season: 8-5, 1518.5 Points for)
9. Rock (Lost Consolation Game)
10. Davie (Won Consolation Game)
11. Devin (Lost Championship Game)
12. Wadhams (2015 Champion)

0 comments: