CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Week 6: 2015 - The Year of the Surprise Updates

___________________________________________________

 photo 5UlcK_zpsj2flglhi.gif ___________________________________________________

The act of doing updates has lost its pizzazz over the years. Seeing as how this is the league's 13th season, I've kind of explored most of the avenues to discuss each week. With that in mind, I've begun pulling back on doing an update each Monday night.

Plus, I've got other things that occupy my time and attention. Needless to say, entertaining other people doesn't rank too high on the priority scale.

So I've taken it upon myself to only do updates every other week on the league's main page, but still throw something together for each week of the regular season. Weeks 2, and 6 have both been exclusive to the archives, with week 4 being posted on game day.

Does it make things any better? Of course not, but since people don't visit this page very often I can't really say I care.

0 comments: