CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Week 13: Opening Round of the Playoffs

___________________________________________________

Photobucket

  


"Let the games begin!"
__________________________________________________

I'm going to keep this one short since I've got exams both this week and next and I need to focus all my attention to keeping my 4.0

Here's how the playoff bracket looks for those of you who can't be bothered to look at the schedule tab. With Rock & Davie having the first and second seeds this postseason, I think it's safe to say that the way our league is structured gives everyone an equal chance to have the best team.

Photobucket


Finally, here's how the 2013 draft order will begin:

  1. Vic
  2. Joe Pro
  3. Urgie
  4. B-Shorts
  5. T-Smoke
  6. Don
See you when the semester ends!

0 comments: