CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 17, 2012

2012 Championship Matchup

___________________________________________________

So Davie & Rock are going head-to-head for the championship?

Photobucket
___________________________________________________

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Besides, I wanted to keep my Futurama motif  going through the post-season. In all seriousness, good luck to the both of you. Since things will be wrapping up this time next week, I'll lay out the whole process of how it's going to go down.

  • December 24, 2012 - Once the final score is decided, I'll actually come to you and drop off the money (minus the funds from those who still have not paid).
    • 1st Place - $750
    • 2nd Place - $350
    • 3rd Place - $100
  • December 26, 2012 - I'll drop off the trophy for engraving
    • The last few years they've stopped doing it while I waited and instead are taking their sweet time to finish it (Usually two days or so).
Once the trophy is done, I'll pick it up and bring it to you. That's it. All you guys have to do is sit back, adjust your rosters and hope the fantasy Gods smile upon your team. I think I speak on behalf of the other UDFFL Champions when I say I'm looking forward to welcoming one of you to the club. Good luck!


Finally, here's how the 2013 draft order will begin:

  1. Vic
  2. Joe Pro
  3. Urgie
  4. B-Shorts
  5. T-Smoke
  6. Don
  7. Ginny
  8. Wad

0 comments: