CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Week 15: C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!

Well, well, well. It appears for the 7th consecutive year we are going to have a first time champion in our league. First off, I’ll answer the question of: “What is the payout?”

Since it’s our first season in a 12 man league, the money distribution will increase. Although I should deprive Urigie of this bonus and hold him to the cash standards of years past. Did you think I forgot about you voting down expansion after the 2007 season? Voting it down before I could even make an argument! I saw your “secret ballot”. You wrote “No” before I was even allowed to speak. It’s that type of closed mindedness that makes me think you should be punished for your myopic stance.

But I won’t, for Wad is a fair and just commissioner. I treat all teams with equal respect (after I occasionally engage in drunkenly berating them), so the payout is as follows:

Winner: $750
2nd Place: $350
3rd Place: $100

Now onto the more serious issue of money.,, The only people who have paid are:
Wadhams – I’ve already had my $100 in the envelope since day 1 (After winning the championship and taking second, I’m still playing with house money fuckers!)
Vic – September 6, 2009 on draft day
T-Smoke – October, 22 2009 at Finnan’s
Ginny – November 12, 2009 via a personal check at his house

That’s it!

Joe Pro & Urgie will have their entry fee deducted from their winnings. This leaves the following people indebted to the victors:

Joey
Spae
Don
Davie
Timmy
Rock

It would be greatly appreciated if you could get your money in as soon as possible. Also, I’ll have the final tally for the acquisition fees after the championship next week. After that we need to decide what to do for a year end “get-together” for the usual “airing of grievances” and drinking.

Feel free to post ideas for said get-together on the message board.

Finally, here is the revised draft order for next season:
1. Davie
2. Don
3. Wadhams
4. T-Smoke
5. Joey
6. Rock
7. Ginny (Regular Season 7-6, 1407.5 Points for)
8. Timmy (Regular Season 9-4, 1505.5 Points for)
- Spae (Regular Season 9-4, 1448 Points for)*
- Vic (Regular Season 9-4, 1530 Points for)*

*Winner will receive $100 and the 10th pick in the 2010 draft

0 comments: