CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Week 9: The Cutler Apathy

___________________________________________________

Photobucket
___________________________________________________
Two wins in a row, a personal best this season. It's great to be back! Actually I'm just kidding, my team's still more pretender than contender. Truth be told, I really don't care because even if I do make the playoffs my quarterbacks are so wretched that there's no way I could compete.

I realize a statement like that might seem strange since Jay Cutler got me 28 points this week. Thanks Jay!


Jay Cutler: Huh? What? No problem Wadhams. You're welcome. I mean, not that I care. Whatever. Stuff sucks.
___________________________________________________

I suppose I could probably talk about Rock's boy  Doug Martin exploding for 70 points this week but... why?

Instead I'd like to encourage everyone to get out there and vote today.

Photobucket
Photobucket 
So what if it's a foregone conclusion that New York State's electoral votes get awarded to the Democrats. It doesn't mean you should let that fact deter you from choosing between two pre-selected candidates who spend hundreds of millions of dollars to get the right to tell you to live your life.

Right Jay?

Photobucket

Jay Cutler: [Sulks]

0 comments: