CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Week 10: Wad Against the World

___________________________________________________


Well, it finally happened. After defeating Joey this week I have now alienated myself from everyone in the league, and to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way.

I've been spewing venom for these last 9 seasons. It's my one outlet to fuck with you guys since I try in every other part of life to be so reliable and good to my friends (and Davie).

But when it comes to fantasy football (and pretty much nothing else), I love besting my opponents and watching you fail.

Will I win it all this year? Probably not. There's so much that will go on between now and Christmas. But whatever does take place, at least I know that I'll have finished the regular season with an above .500 record.

So do your worst, I welcome all the hate you 11 can muster!
___________________________________________________

0 comments: