CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week 9: Wadhams' Revenge List (revisited)

___________________________________________________

Photobucket
I had to bring back vengeance panda for this one.

Fucking T! Of all the fucking people to lose to besides Ginny (Not that he's a threat this year), you're the worst. I hope your son grows up to be a Yankees fan. In fact, for the baby shower I'll probably sift through the gutters of the T.J. Maxx on Transit & Main to pick up some Yankees vestments that that place has in spades.

On the plus side, at least I was spared the frustration of watching each agonizing disappointment I faced this Sunday because I was working for my brother in Medina. Non-Union of course. Probably just because we wanted to get the job done properly.

Now before you get too pissed off at me for my Fantasy Football antics, just remember this; If I win this year (unlikely since I'm coming up inconsistent each week) I'll use the winnings to fund another party bus to Platinum. But that's not all! I figure we can make a whole night of it, maybe do it on a Saturday night when the Bandits play a home game. Tickets are dirt cheap, and the Peace Bridge is just down the road. Game starts at 7:30, finishes up by 10:00, we'll be at Platinum by 11:00 which leaves us three hours of debauchery (plus overtime). Trust me, those three hours are plenty when you're drinking XXX.

What other winner would do such a thing? Joey? But he'd have to leave the house and *gasp* spend time around us. We all know that's not going to happen.

So before you lash out at me, just remember how great things could be if I do win it all.

0 comments: