CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Week 4: Giving Credit Where It's Due

_________________________________________________

 photo 238dc50b84ef83e48bc7238bd65a23aa_zpsb229ef24.gif
_________________________________________________

This half-hearted spike pretty well sums up how I felt about Gronkowski's meaningless touchdown. The fantasy football regular season is 31% complete, and after talking with Spae Monday night, we both agreed that our keepers were playing at a level far worse than any of us could have ever predicted coming into this year.

What's more, is that myself (as well as several other people) had our doubts as to the quality of the players being kept by both Davie and Vic. Luck and Ryan felt like a bit of a stretch at the time, but they both have proven me wrong as they continue to dominate week after week.

I'd like to think that by now most of you understand that for all the criticism I put out there, I'll still acknowledge the occasions when I am wrong. This is one of them. Davie and Vic were smarter than me this year, and that's all I'm going to say for now.

0 comments: